Monday, April 10, 2017

Amanda / doctoramandajh@gmail.com / Fake Fund Scam Fraud


Hello dear,

Nice to meet someone like you, I am interested to have a good friendship and partnership with you, it is my pleasure to have you as my new friend. Knowing one another is a gradual process and here are few things I think you should know about me, I am Sergeant Miss Amanda Lisa Harrison, a UK Citizen and also a Military Doctor and i am serving in the U.S, Army base since after my studies in USA,  right now i am  in Syria, I also served in the military of the 3rd Infantry Division in Syria. I love meeting people, reading, traveling too!! and also sharing ideas and also I care about nature, human being, love arts, environment, social culture,....etc. I am 30 years old and I am the only child of my parents, my parent died when i was 8 years old by unknown criminals through Gun shots,I hope you can understand the predicament I was in, that lead me to join army after my education and  i have one daughter, The name of my child is Lena 7 years old and she is in the military boarding school in my country under the Government care.  and because of the nature of my job in battlefield I cannot get the chance and time to meet people out side so I decided to use this media, a UK National and I am still in Syria but will be going back to my country before end of next month 2017. So nice to have you as my new friend and pray that the almighty lord will help us have a good friendship that will profit our children and grand children in future Amen!!!! However ,you know my job is a very busy one. Honestly I did not know you from anywhere I opened the Embassy page in my desperate search of a good friendship abroad, with divine connection and destiny I found your comment and took interest in you.  "

Furthermore,i don't know what to say but one thing i am sure is that i have gotten a perfect friend, a god sent, prophetic visionary person, Who will benefit my statues. Dear my heart, trusted you and i believe you, so i must tell you everything now. Then regards to what i want to tell you, actually i have about (Two Million, Eight hundred thousand dollars $2.800,000) here in a security company and this big amount of money we made it and recovered it from the hand of tourist here during the time of arrest,  and now that you are very close to me and i have agreed to meet you after my mission,i want to move this money by Express private diplomatic immunity courier service to your country so that you can save and keep the money for me until i go back to my country next month and come to meet you in your country because now i have less than 1 month to stay here. Dear i want you to know,that Since i am working for the government i cannot keep these money and cannot send it to my country for time being so i just want you to act as my next of kin to receive it in your country and if i fail to move this money out before i leave this country i will lose it and it might also exposed me to the government.Dear I assure you that this transaction is risk free and its success 100 percent guaranteed.As you know because of the problem here,it is not possible to transfer money out by bank transfer because the banking policy is so difficult and strict so i will only send the money to you by diplomatic immunity courier delivery as parcel so that you will receive it in cash in your country As i said before ,it is not possible to transfer the money from here because the banking policy here is so strict and difficult because of the war that is going on here in Syria.As you can see, I am here in Syria and we are in the military camp and we are not allowed to use any phone and we don't make or receive phone calls except government official radio message but as a senior officer I have my Scotland UK mobile phones here with me +447024090333 and it is on international roaming but you can only call me in the mid night when no one will see me answering your calls or better you send me mail.take very good care of yourself over there,and always remember me in your prayers. Hopefully to hear from you soon,and have a nice day. 

I will send most of my pictures in my next mail
Thank and I shall looking forward to hearing from you to my email

Doctor  sgt.Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!