Monday, February 27, 2017

Scammer John Lewis / johnlewis6777@gmail.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! 

Read http://www.scam-job-emails.tk and http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk
If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address!
Image Image
From: john lewis <johnlewis6777@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017, 6:58 p.m.
Subject: Re: Emailing K. Bhaskar.pdf
To: 

1101, boulevard Ducharme 
La Tuque G9X 3C3 CANADA.

( MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WORK IN MY FAMILY EMPIRE ).

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for your interest to work in my family empire shoe Plant company , I am Mr.John Lewis & Family, Native of U.s.a America based in Canada. I am residing in Canada but due to the nature of my business i travel most part of South America and Europe for business conference  But my family is in Canada, I will love to hire a caring male or Female Manager/Supervisor Directly who is willing to work in my family/shoe company as Manager/Supervisor, I will like you to know that I have 3 daughters 13,10 and 8 years old, I'm also in urgent need of a caring male or female house manager/supervisor to work for me in my house here in Canada as am always away on business trips . Current i have traveled to United Kingdom on a business trip and will be back in Canada to receive you at the airport with my family on confirmation of your stamped visa, before your arrival in Canada.

Your job in my family empire is ( Manager/Supervisor ) / to supervise and manage every thing concerning your profession in my family empires okay. And there are other [5] workers working in my family house from the chef, Maid, security and drivers to make sure things are going on fine in family empire and you are expected to send reports to me directly due to my busy work schedule as i'm not always around to see things for my self.

Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities.

A) A well  furnished family sized private accommodation with sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3 and above.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free Feeding
D) Free medical care
E) A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation in a year.

WORKING HOURS:

You will work from 9:am to 01 in the morning and from 2:pm to 6:pm in the evenings.SALARY: $5,000 Dollars Monthly,Allowance: $500 Dollars for your up keeping allowance a weekly Total Gross Salary (7,000 Dollars) monthly after tax.

NOTE:You will be responsible for the payment of your visa/work permit express registration fees to the Canada embassy over there in your country through the help of Canada embassy high commissioner's assistant lawyer directly with the account details the will provide for you, this will confirm your readiness to join this job without any delay from your end and to enable them secure all the necessary documents for appointment date immediately for your visa/work permit to start work in Canada. All amount spent during your process is refundable on your arrival to Canada to resume work during your one month work training by Mr. John Lewis and family. I will be responsible for only your flight ticket and all other formalities for your flight schedules okay.

Please understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa/work permit registration fees,ticket fees and my employee turn me down till date, causing me to loose my money with no refund. Do not accept this contract if you cannot afford to pay for your express visa registration fees of $365 dollars to the Canada embassy high commission assistant lawyer in your country when needed for express work/permit visa proceedings without any delay . Please you must adhere to any directives or instructions given to you by the embassy senior officer in charge in your country with due respect okay.

Please revert back to me with a copy of your international passport/current electricity bill / a scanned copy of your government approved ID CARD COPY, AND TWO ORDINARY PHOTO PASSPORT if you accept the terms and condition so we can proceed further without delay.

I will send Contract agreement immediately on receiving your reply.Very urgent. Revert back to me  with your expected documents immediately.

Regards,

Mr.John Lewis & Family.
1101, boulevard Ducharme 
La Tuque G9X 3C3 CANADA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!