Thursday, February 23, 2017

Fake Compensation Scam

Hello Victim

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds,without any positive outcome.

I am happy to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from South America Mr. Alfredo Gomez Castillo. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds,we decided to compensate you with the sum of $800,000.00(Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was converted into an ATM CARD. This is your own share of the business. I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though we could not succeed due to some unforseen circumstances and reason.

Presently, I am in South Korea for investment project with my own share under the advice of my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite the fact that we could not succeed. I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your share or not.

In the light of the above, I have deposited your ATM CARD to DHL COURIER COMPANY OFFICE BENIN all you have to do is to contact them with your shipping address where you want the ATM CARD to be sent to you. Contact them through their contact information below.

DHL COURIER COMPANY BENIN COTONOU BRANCH
Contact Person: Pastor Serge Abbata
E-mail address: sergeabbata@hotmail.com

NOTE you will be withdrawing $ 5,000 usd five times daily until the total fund is completed. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy/happiness together after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here in capital city of South Korea because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.

So feel free to get in touch with him to send the ATM CARD to you without any delay.

With My Best Regards,
Ms Jacquelyn Mitchard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!