Monday, January 19, 2015

Next of Kin - Fake Payment Scam Fraud

Read www.next-of-kin-scam.tk

Mrs. Olga Don mrsolgadonn@gmail.com




My name is Mrs. Olga Don and I am the current part owner of Metro Oil and Gas Company.  We have had operations in Libya for over 9 years without any incident.  Now, as I am sure you are aware, Libya is in utter turmoil and since Ghaddafi's reign has finally come to an end, all international companies who operated under his regime, are being targeted and unduly investigated.  We are one of them.  Currently my husband is being held for investigation by the goverment and I have had to go into hiding.  All of our assests, company profits and operations have been held and seized.  My lawyer has been working hard, but for the moment we must simply comply and wait.

My husband and I are being investigated by the Libyan Goverment and may loose everything we have, even though we have legal standing to be in operations in and with Libya.  I have been advised by my lawyer to find a person who has no connection to me to transfer funds which the Goverment are currently unaware of.  The amount is a large sum of money which must disappear from any association with us and the company before the Goverment finds it and also freezes it.  Basically, I am looking for someone to become the beneficiary of these funds.  It is a simple, legal and easy process.  I have limited time to do this and need someone who is trustworthy enough to recieve these funds and then wait for further instruction.

This is a desperate plea of which you will be rewarded for basically doing nothing at all.  Please help me. Till I hear from you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Olga Don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!