Sunday, March 23, 2014

steve.hammett071@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Read: www.fake-loan-scam.tk

I can’t hide this great testimony that take place in my life I love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I always place it on answer, I am Kenneth Walker by name, I live in Cape Town, South Africa, I want to thank Mr.Steve hammett for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on Internet and earth here. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $100, 000.00, as I was running out of money for feeding School fees and my bills include rent. I was scammed about $10, 750.00 and I decided not to involve my self in such business again but A Friend of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. and I told him that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore but he told me that there is still a nice lender who he will recommend me to, and I made a trial and I am most grateful lucky I am today, I was given a loan amount of $100, 000.00 by this great Company (Steve Hammett Loan company plc} managed by Mr.Steve Hammett.If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to, contact him via Email:steve.hammett071@gmail.com And you will be CENSORED from scams in the Internet. My lovely wife extend is greeting to the world also if not for Mr.Steve Hammett I can’t imagine the way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone to help me thank Mr.Steve Hammett and I will always being sharing this great thing that happen in my life in answer everyday. You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty, my family extends their greeting to you.God Will bless You And Your Family Mr.Steve Hammett.Kenneth Walker
Another scam email
 X-Scam Victim
My Name is Judith Myers . From Canada, An X-Scam Victim and how i get back on my feet and be a personal business owner with cars and landed properties.This is to announce to the general public about a legitimate lender online,I was in a critical search of a genuine loan lending company were i can obtain a loan of $55,000.00USD some lender’s that Came to me sheep clothing i never know they where fraud until i was given the terms of their loan and i agreed eventually i was scammed they scammed me of my hard earn money up to two lender’s that scammed me the sum of $8,249.00USD and i thought that all is over that there can never be any other genuine lender until my Husband’s Friend Richard Young the general manager of Cotsat and cotsat company told me that there is a genuine lender that he obtained a loan of 500,000.00 Dollars At 3% interest rate From that makes him own a private business and a house of his own he Referred me to a company Mr.Steve Hammett Loan Company Plc,Email:steve.hammett071@gmail.com Where he obtained the loan of ($500,000.00Dollars) i told them how referred me to them i applied for a loan of $75,000.00USD after my application and i sent to them the useful information for them to process my loan after 3hours i received a notification From their company that my loan has been approved and processed in the next 4hours my loan of $75,000.00 Dollars was transferred into my account. And i promise them for coming to my rescue i am going to spreed the good news to the entire world ABOUT STEVE HAMMETT LOAN COMPANY PLC IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. And tell them, I Judith Myers. referred you to them and your wish will be fulfill a man of is word Mr.Steve Hammett.

Judith Myers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!