Monday, August 26, 2013

Van Basel Luchiar / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Van Basel Luchiar / Fake Job Scam Fraud

From: Van Basel Luchiari
To:
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 2:05 AM
Subject: Private Caregiver Job Vacancy In Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

Dear Private Caregiver

My name is Van Basel Luchiari, i have a wife Mirela with my twin daughters and a son who is 6 and 4 years old, We are originally from Netherlands but i have been living here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the past 20 years now. My wife work as Lab Technician here in the same company with me.

I work with EPC Oil & Gas Sdn Bhd KL a reputable oil company in the Malaysia, as Project Supervisor.

I need you to work for us as a caregiver to my grandmother she is very old now 83 years old, she is living with us my wife and I are barely at home due to our busy schedules. She usually visit hospital two times a week so we need your services in taking her to hospital and giving her back; giving her prescribe drug bye doctor. I received your information from our agent www.naukrigulf.com and I decided to contact you by email to know the possibility of employing you as a Caregiver to my family. I shall pay you 2000 United State Dollars weekly through out the duration of your stay with us. You will need to be in this service for a minimum period of 12 months or more depending on your performance and commitment. You will be entitled to full accommodation and free medical facility and other expatriate benefits.

Please send us your pictures and your updated CV so that we can discuss more about this position with you.

Write us soon with your current pictures and your updated CV if you are interested in this offer so that we can discuss more about the position with you okay. my email address is (lvanbasel@yahoo.com)

Write us soon.

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!