Sunday, April 21, 2013

Susan Shabangu / Scam / Fraud


My Dear,


Reference to my proposal to you crossing your reply, I am very happy for your intention to help me transfer this huge amount of money out of this country. I saw your mail and I will discuss with my financial adviser concerning your intention to assist in receiving this money into your account .He informed me that, the first step is to make a change of ownership in your name as the co-beneficiary. In order to effect the change of ownership in your name, you should kindly send the following information:



A) YOUR NAME AND SURNAME
B) YOUR PHYSICAL/ HOUSE ADDRESSES.
C) YOUR BANK DETAILS WERE THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED.
D) YOUR OCCUPATION AND AGE
E) YOUR PRIVATE CELL PHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION.



With all this information, he can be able to make a change of ownership of this money in your name. I strongly assure you that this business is legal and 100%risk free trust me with your entire hearth.He assured me that the Money will be in your account in less than ten days once he is able to complete the necessary formalities required for the claim. He said that your presence might be required in South Africa in order to sign for the release of this Money. Be informed that this is an inside job and therefore there is no risk involved. As I earlier told you in my email that I don’t want you to contact me on phone directly However, I want you to feel free to contact my financial adviser, His name is Advocate Martin Khumalo. He is the person who is handling this transaction on my behalf, as for the percentage I will offer you 25% for your assistance.



ONE OF THE GREATEST OBSTACLES OF MANKIND IS THE ABILITY TO TRUST. LIFE HAS PLACED US BOTH IN A POSITION TO TEST OUR ABILITY TO TRUST. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY POSITION.THE SAFETY OF THIS FUND IS OUR GREATEST CONCERN WHILE IN YOUR ACCOUNT THEREFORE,DO REASSURE ME THAT THIS FUND WILL BE SAFE UNDER YOUR CARE AND THAT MY OWN SHARE WILL BE GIVEN TO ME AT THE END.



Please do call my financial adviser, on telephone number above as soon as you receive this email. I thank you so much for your understanding and I am looking forward meeting you face to face soon. Please for your information don’t call my office no because of the
confidentiality of this transaction; here is private cell number + 27 7886 57291 you can always reach me on okay. For more information about me and who i am you check my website: www.info.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066



Yours truly,
Hon.Mrs. Susan Shabangu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!