Sunday, April 28, 2013

Benita Kipkalya / Refugee Scam

Read: www.scam-email-addresses.tk

Good Day ,

I got your contact while looking for someone who can help me receive this money and relocate me ,Thanks for your concern and your willingness to help me out from here to  where I will start a new life ,I feel so good to read from you and I will be happy to settle with you in any good place you decide that will be better for me to complete my education and you will help me invest the money, I want you to help me communicate with the bank holding the deposit so that they can transfer the funds to you for me to join you because the bank manager told me they will not release the deposit to me without a Trustee foreign partner who will help me invest the funds. Please I need you to use below details contact the bank manager find out from him on how they  bank will transfer the funds to you.

BANK  OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO
FORIEGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
A975, Av Kwame N'krumah Ouagadougou
01 BP 145 Ouagadougou 01, Burkina Faso
Fax./  (00226)  50 34 00  64
Contact person: Dr Adama compoare.
Direct Email: boabfburkinafaso@financier.com
Hours (Weekdays) 8.30am - 4.30pm
Hours (Sat) 8am - 2.30pm
Hours (Sun) closed

ACCOUNT NAME IS MR. KIPKALYA KONES.
AMOUNT $ 4.5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS BENITA KIPKALYA KONES.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 00331016648.
SWIFT CODE NUMBER WITH: 006344.

Please contact the transfer Director,
Dr Adama compoare.
boabfburkinafaso@financier.com (No real bank uses a free email address)

Ask him  how they bank will transfer the funds to you for me to meet you face to face and you will help me look for  good University where I will complete my studies while you will invest the money.The bank has promised to transfer the money to my trustee once I present someone who will help me receive the money according to the instructions from my late  father before he died,I feel so good to pass this information to you and please help me and take me as part of your family,I beleieve so much that my freedom will come through your good help,Feel free  send email to the bank with the email address as my trustee,I will inform the bank that my trustee will write to the bank and the should transfer the money to you as my trustee,

Please i will like you to keep this information to yourself alone for now until you receive the money from the bank .


Thank you and God bless,
Miss Benita Kipkalya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!