Monday, April 29, 2013

Fake Investment Scam

From Mrs. Thandy  Mayo 
Email: thandymayo@live.com
Tel:+27 73 750 1844



Dear Sir/Madam, 

I know you will be surprised to receive this proposal. Actually I got your contact address from the internet directory here in South Africa when I was making an intensive research for my investment in your country then I decided to contact you directly.   First I must introduce myself to you; my name is Mrs. Thandy Mayo, the Wife of Mr. Ruben Mayo, of Zimbabwe.  

During the crisis against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in the country, he ordered all the white and rich black farmers who do not support him to surrender their farms to his party members and their follower.

My husband was one of the best farmers in the country and a major financier/sponsor of the opposition party [Movement for Democratic Change MDC, and knowing that my husband did not support the president Political ideology, the president's supporters invaded my husband's farm, kill him and took over the farm land and other properties.   

After the death of my husband, I and my only son Pedro decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives.  Before the death of my husband he deposited the sum of (USD$21 Million United State Dollars) we get from the auctioning of our estates, farms and other businesses belonging to our family.

The funds are presently being kept away in security Company based here in Johannesburg South Africa as a family treasure and it is in confidential. I am looking for a reliable person overseas who is willing to help me and my only son Pedro to transfer this money out from South Africa and use it for investment outside this country since south Africa is neighboring country to Zimbabwe. it will not be protective to our life and more so we are asylum seeker here in South Africa and we cannot open a non-resident account through which this fund will be channeled out to any nominated overseas account.   

Please your true respond is accepted If my proposition is considered, Then for assisting us to transfer this  money to your country for our investment, we will offer you 25% of the total fund, and  70% will be for me and my family  and 5% will be for expenditure. to invest in your country under your supervision.  If you’re interested Please contact me immediately you read this mail.

Note: please do not indicate your private telephone number for easy communication.

My sincere greetings to you.


Yours faithfully,    
Mrs. Thandy Mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!