Monday, April 29, 2013

Fake Bank Scam


ABBEY NATIONAL HOUSE,
2 TRITON SQUARE,
REGENT'S PLACE,
LONDON, NW1 3AN, UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL:+447024035218
FAX:+448447742870
E-MAIL: customercare@santanderbn.uni.me




DR. STEVE PATEMAN
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR,
FOREX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT,
SANTANDER BANK,UNITED KINGDOM
+447024035218

Dear valued customer,

It is rather surprising that you have not received your funds till date. I am in the best position to inform and advise you on the proceedings regarding this transaction. I have worked pretty hard to ensure the progress we have made so far. Being that we have approved your payment, I need you to know that your payment has been fully approved and hence your funds would be remitted immediately to conclude this transaction.

I strongly suggest that if we must carry on and have this transaction concluded for your mutual benefits, then please contact me immediately so we release documents backing up the transfer.I will remain positive that you will do the needful to enable you finalize this transaction and achieve your goals

It is imperative you get in touch with me immediately taking note that your funds shall only be released for transfer upon receipt of your approval email and proof of identity. I cannot deceive or confuse you to do contrary beyond what you intend doing,you are advised to make up your mind and get back to me as soon as possible. This is the last time i will keep you posted as regards the remittance of your funds, it will lead to the cancellation of your funds transfer if you do not act fast. 

In light to the above, I have attached a scanned copy of my identity card and your payment approval. You are advised to unzip the attached files and fill out the payment approval certificate as necessary and send back to my office immediately.

Thanks for your Anticipation and we await your positive response soon. Good-luck to you.

Yours In Service,

DR. STEVE PATEMAN
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR,
FOREX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT,
SANTANDER BANK,UNITED KINGDOM
+447024035218

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!