Sunday, January 20, 2013

Robert Geenslade / Connie Adams / Scam Fraud

Government Emails (like FBI) Are Always Scams!
Reply-To: 
From: "Robert Greenslade" rgreenslade13@gmail.com
Subject: URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 22:19:04 +1100

Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Robert Greenslade, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in the United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $50,000 while in the U.S, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C, And I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Mr. Connie Adams, an FBI Agent assigned to Nigeria, to take care of all compensation funds from the Government of Nigeria without bonafide beneficiary been scammed again. I contacted him and he asked if I could travel down to Nigeria to see things with my eyes or if I would prefer he handle the transfer himself from their. I decided to travel down to Nigeria to see the transfer process completed myself.

Right now I am the most happiest man on earth because I have received my inheritance funds of US$5 Million. Moreover, Mr.Connie Adams showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people claiming to have your funds, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Connie Adams immediately.

You are advised to contact him directly through the information below.

Name : Mr. Connie Adams
Email : connieadams@fbi-gov.name (Not the real FBI's email address)
Phone: +234 807 802 373

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Connie Adams was just $675 for their documentation fee, take note of that.

I will advise you to contact Mr. Connie Adams immediately so that he can help you to Deliver/Transfer your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Remain Blessed.

Dr. Robert Greenslade.

Nigerian Scammer Impersonating FBI
Received: from 41.71.190.36 ([41.71.190.36]) Nigerian Scammer Hub by webmail18 
(Webmail) with HTTP; Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:54:51 +0000 (UTC)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:54:51 +0000 (UTC)
From: Connie Adams  (connieadams@fbi-gov.name)

Dear xxxxxxxxxx

You are required to send the processing and documentation cost of $675 across to our evaluation officer via western union money transfer or moneygram with the details below;

RECEIVER'S NAME: OMATSEYE OBODORUKU
ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION: COLOUR
ANSWER: GREEN
AMOUNT: $675

You are also required to reconfirm the information below for proper verification and validation of your claims data;

Full Names:
Address:
Zip Code:
Country:
Telephone/Mobile Numbers:
Age:
Marital Status:
I expect your urgent response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!