Sunday, January 20, 2013

DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ / Scam Fraud

Reply-To:
gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@hotmail.com
From:
"DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ" - Dr.zetakhtraziz1N@crest.ocn.ne.jp
Subject:
RESPOND IMMEDIATELY
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2013 16:50:47 -0500
Dear sir,


Please you are advised to respond immediately with the Payment Slip of the $1,500 for us to finalize this loan issue and proceed to Bank Negara Malaysia for claiming the funds in their possession before things gets out of hands, this loan arrangement is the best option for you to raise the needed money to finalize your transaction with Bank Negera Malaysia before your fund will be redirected to federal treasury account as unclaimed. Thus i receive a call from FEDWIRE BOSS late yesterday that authorities has started raising an eyebrow against the money because it has been unclaimed since last year, so we need to act fast now to avoid them from placing a REDIRECTION ORDER over the funds.

I got your e-mail and I was very surprise with the content. It seems you don’t need this loan as you explain your predicament. What I have come to understand here is, you listening too much to side talks and i dont know why you regarded your transaction as a scam.

And I must say you are listening to people that does not want your progress in this life. And it’s really because of this people that i wanted you to grab this amazing opportunity of our investor friend, but you are not helping this matters at all. I am a woman of old age with kids and Husband $1,500 is not what I will scam out of you think it twice, because with all my effort in helping you. Am not surprise because many have also called me different names and at the end of the transaction they will apologized and be thanking me for me for my good job and wonderful help .

And I promise you that yours will be the same insha allahu.The Investor company is a renowed and reputable and well respected organization in United State they cannot in anyway involve in any illegal activities as we confirm the legitimacy and genuity of the financial services to help you.So dont compare the lenders organization with those fake loan companys out there, they are different from them entirely.

It is quite unfortunate that most people are ignorant about the fact that out of every 12, there must be a Judah. There is no business without bad people but that does not means that every one in that business is bad. No, There are still Godly persons, By my age I cannot steal your hard earn money, And I can not be a party to any scam activity, besides i am a Good Muslim and scam is against my religion. Take my word. try as much as possible to come up with the fee, i assure you immediately you make the payment the loan will be transferred to you instantly withing 30 minute.Just believe that this fee is a challenge to you, if you have that believe then you will receive this loan soonest.

The ultimate measure of a woman or man is not where he or she, stands in moments of comfort, but where he she, stands at times of challenge and controversy. Setting a goal is not the main thing, it is deciding on how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. You have already receive this loan, The fee is what is holding down this transaction right.

I know how things are with you right now. It is a general phenomenon. I am only just advising you like My blood, I will be the happiest woman on earth after this fund must have been transferred to you. There is no secret to success, it is the result of preparation, hard work. Please try to come up with this charge, so that we can make each other happy.

Do give us a try as there is no financial mountain that is insurmountable as the only thing needed is your climbing faith,Trust me and you will never be disappointed, as i will want to prove to you that everybody cannot be the same. We are seriously working towards getting this transaction completed and I am ready to get this matter sorted out for you, for easy communication please contact me on :+1 940 603 0228.

Awaiting your urgent response/compliance to this effect,


Thank you,
Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz
Tel: +1 940 603 0228
Tel: +1 (940) 448-0049

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!