Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jacob Noah Jr / Refuge Scam

Subject: Re: I need your help
To: jacobnoah1995@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, 26 July, 2012, 8:10 AM
Dear 
Thank you very much for your willingness to help me out of this situation. please do not entertain any fear of I misleading you because I have no such evil mind, I am from a decent family but the deaths of my beloved parents more especially my father`s death was the cause of my present predicaments added with the agreement my late father made with the bank that the money will be release to me when I attend 25 years old, but considering my present helpless situation here I cannot wait anymore since he still leave a window that I can get a Trustee who I will present to the bank to get the money release to my Trustee`s account so I have to pursue this alternative way to get the money transfer to your account where I can get access to it and save my situation and further my education.
I have informed the bank all about my plans to claim this money, the only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age,and refugee status and the laws of this country is against refugee like me to put claim over such money,that is the reason am looking for a God fearing person that will stand for me to put claim over my inheritance with the bank.
Please help me this camp is just like a prison and all my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.If you are willing to help me out,
About my telephone number please you can call me with the camp manager office phone number the name of the camp manager is Reverend Jonas Norman he is very nice to me i am taking permission using his computer to send this messages to you his Tel number is ( +225 02359668 )
Please i will be very glad to hear from you through the Rev.Jonas Norman if you call Him tell him that your want to speak with Jacob Noah Jr he will immediately send for me from the orphanage camp to come to his office and receive your call.
I am hoping to hear from you.
Remain bless
Jacob

THE BANK OF AFRICA – ABIDJAN,CÔTE D’IVOIRE (BOA-CI)
Address:  Abidjan Plateau, Angle Avenue Terrasson de Fougères
et Rue Gourgas–01 BP 4132 -Abidjan 01 – CÔTE D’IVOIRE
Tél. : +22509396291 – Fax: +2252030340
Mr.Paul DERREUMAUX (PhD).
Director Foreign Remittance Department
Email <infodepartmentboa@yahoo.fr>
Email <boatelexdepartment@yahoo.fr>
Web :  www.boacoteivoire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!