Monday, June 25, 2012

Terry Atawuta / Consignment Scam Fraud

Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:22:10 +0100
Message-ID:
CA+riEJYsOr2hJVy3Rs=o6R5zgZzho5=Wu7M5Wx1DZ552SvYRTw@mail.gmail.com
Subject:
MATTER OF URGENCY
From:
Terry Atawuta terryatawuta007@gmail.com
To:
undisclosed-recipients:;
Attn Sir,

I am contacting you in respect of my two consignment trunk boxes that are presently in the London Heathrow Airport with the united nation delivery officer which I want you to receive for me from the delivery officer there in your country, inside the truck boxes are $40 million United State dollars which I am entrusting with you. All I need from you now is your honesty and co-operation. I am entrusting this funds with you because of the trust I have found in you.

Actually the delivery officer was supposed to deliver the boxes to Mr. Dane Calis, the delivery officer is presently in the Airport with the two Consignment boxes for over four days now trying to contact Mr. Dane but all to no avail, as I am compel to contact you for your assistance to receive the boxes from the delivery officer there in your country. He will deliver the boxes to your doorstep. I have agreed to offer you 40% of the total sum; while 60% shall be for me. Below are details of the diplomat.


Name:Mr. Larry Talker
Tel:+447858835173
E-MAIL:larry.talker@aol.com


I want you to contact the Agent Mr. Larry Talker as my new nominated beneficiary to receive the two consignment boxes; I want you to provide him with your home or office address so that he can get to your doorstep as soon as possible. i have attached the delivery officer passport for your record and identification on his arrival to your doorstep.

I wait your prompt response as soon as you contact diplomat Larry Talker.

Regards,


Terry Atawuta
+233-246885634

1 comment:

  1. "General Susan Lawrence" offered me the same box of money Jul 25th-- same phone number. Appeared on Skype, obviously comes from Ghana

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!