Monday, May 28, 2012

Gary Hoover / Fake Check Scam

Hello Applicant!.

Thanks for your response regarding the cleaning position and I'm really sorry for the late reply.I'm Gary Hoover,I'm relocating to the city from United Kingdom with my kid Joy,I'm coming to Canada on a Business occasion.So i will need someone who could help me in taking care of the house by doing some house work while I'm off to work.I will be offering you $400 weekly,I will be needing your services for 5 hours at any suitable time of yours,Mondays,Wednesday and Friday.There will be no interview Cos i believe you are really fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself to be a reliable and hard working person.My client in-charge will be the one to take care of all your payments and other Expenses too.So i will instruct him to pay for the first week before our arrival so as to secure your service.He will be mailing out a Cheque to you before our arrival,you will be receiving a Cheque of $1,950 out.which you will deducting your pay for the first week.We will be arriving on 6th of June/2012.So after deducting your payment,So you will have to send the remaining funds to the furniture's supplier who will be the one to supply furniture to the apartment So you will get it sent Via western union (WU)to the furniture suppliers.So after our arrival work will start instantly!.so make sure you do all necessary preparations you need to do before we arrive.So i would be needing the following information from you to make out the Cheque to you.

Name to be on Cheque:
Address:
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Cell Number:
Home Phone:
Age:

Do you Accept this of or not?All i need from you is total honesty and sincerity,as time goes on you will be glad working with me for more details you can reach me at +447024011472.
Will be waiting to hear from you.
MR Hoover.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!