Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sabina Konou / Next of Kin / Fraud Scam

Received: 41.203.233.37 ONATEL Scammer Hub
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:10:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mrs. K Sabina" (sbinu0@yahoo.com)
Subject: For your urgent reply.

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your response and ability to cooperate with me in this transaction business. My names are Mrs. Sabina Konou from Republic of Burkina Faso in West Africa , presently serving as the Auditing & Account Manager in bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

Understand the fact that this transaction business is not a child game play, i contacted you in this transaction business for the betterment of both of us in which you are expected to keep it as a top secret between you and i until the fund transferred into your bank account, because I would not want my bank to know that i am involved in this claim, however, the said fund belongs to our deceased foreign customer an investor from Iraq, who was a victim of a bomb blast in Baghdad on 08/ December 2009 and died along with his wife and only daughter, i need your maximum cooperation in this regards, to stand as a business associate of the deceased when he was alive, and also provide a valid bank account to my bank where this money will be transferred into.

l guarantee you 100% risk free in this transaction business, let me inform you that i have made all the necessary arrangement for the smooth transfer of this fund by my underground responsibilities in my bank here before contacting you, therefore, i want you to mark my word, with my office position we stand a brighter chance to claim this fund into any of your desire bank account that you will provide for this claim without having any obstacle, I know and optimistic that this transaction business is going to uplift our financial status, it is just for you to follow my guidelines to achieve this goal, therefore, i need your urgent response and assurance of trust to prove your integrity, kindly provide the following information below to help me know more about you before directing you on how to apply to my bank for the release and transfer of this fund legally to your bank account, your understanding of this details and accepting to cooperate with me is the starting point of achieving this goal. I hope to hear from you soon.

(1) Your Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) International passport copy or ID card:
(5) Age and Sex:
(6) Occupation:
(7) Country of origin:

Best regards,
Mrs. Sabina Konou.
Contact me on this no +22670618806.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!