Thursday, April 26, 2012

Michael Onuorah / Janet Morris / Fake Scam Diplomat

From: MRS.JANET MORRIS (capttbone_70@yahoo.com)
Subject: DIPLOMATIC MRS.JANET MORRIS
To:
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 4:35 AM


ATTENTION: DEAR

I AM DIPLOMATIC MRS. JANET MORRIS I have been trying to reach you on your EMAIL about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in John F.Kennedy International Airport with your box of consignment worth $56M USD which I have been instructed by NEBRO DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the box, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $198 Dollar only to get the two tag placed on the box as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference,they scanned the box and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank inthe whole world.

Maybe you dont understand that this needed charge is only delay now, as soon as you can ssend it now i will be relaesed here with you delivery and get to you home address without delay, and i want you to go to any western union money transfer office now and send the fee ok.

as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bangkok. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have more vital paper with me but I can
only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC MRS. JANET MORRIS GET BACK TO ME IN MY EMAIL NOW; (mrs.janetmorris202@yahoo.com.ph)

Receiver..... Robert Johnson
Country...... Benin Republic .
Amount .......$198 US Dollars
Text Question...in god
Answer .......i trust
SENDER NAME.....?
MTCN number......?

You can call the director,number +229-99941852, he name is Mr. Michael Onuorah try and reach him on telephone for more information on this matter,
Regard

DIPLOMATIC MRS.JANET MORRIS I need your urgent respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!