Friday, April 13, 2012

Mark Toure / Next of Will / Scam Fraud

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:38:14 +0100
Subject: Re: Urgent waiting to hear from you soonest./further explanation
From: mark toure (touremark@gmail.com)

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail. I shall be your guidance and instructor
throughout the duration of this transaction so as to ensure a smooth
transfer of the money to your bank account.

I will secure all the relevant legal documents/certificates which will
empower you as the beneficiary of said funds. It became necessary for
me to seek your assistance as I want you to assist in investing the
money in real estate business or any other viable and secured
interesting project in your country.

I will give you 40% as your share from the total amount involves and I
will take 60%. I will make myself available in your country as to
share the money and onward investment.

If you has fully indicate interest to work with me as to get this
money claim. I want you to detail me the below information.

(1)Name,
(2)Age,
(3)Marital Status,
(4)Telephone Number,
(5)Your Country,
(6)Your Occupation,
(7)Sex,

I will use it to write a letter of claim and send to you as to apply
to the bank for the released of this money.

And the bank management will acknowledges your application of claim
and approves the money for onward released to your bank account as may
be needed by the bank.

I will resign my appointment with the bank and come over to your
country for the sharing of this money.

You can give me a call on my mobile line +226 76468223 and notify me
of the development so that I will be aware.

Regard,
Mark Toure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!