Sunday, February 26, 2012

Geneva / Bank Negara Malaysia / Fraud Scam

"Bank Negara Malaysia" ms.genevaatbnmgovmy@hotmail.com
To: undisclosed-recipients

Dear sir,

My cell phone has stolen. So don’t call me on my old usa number anymore, please I will like you to give me a call always on my new Cell as follows: Tel: (917) 652-7317.

This matter is very urgent and serious and you really need to pay the official fees so that Federal Reserve Authority will recognize you officially and register your name with all the proper authorities such as (OCC), (FINRA) and (FDIC), because this is an international affair that have to do with USA government, so we must make sure we clear all the requirement of the Federal Reserve Authority, so this is the last obligation before you receive your master gold credit cards and online access to your account without any official interruption from any authority because this is the only requirement and obligation we will need to undergo before you have full access to your fund finally to avoid any trouble in future, this is for your own good,

please if you have any question, do ask me and I will be happy to answer your question without any further delay, please send this last fee so that we can take care of this matter for you. I am here in Unitd State to make sure that i complete the clearing procedures of your fund, so my advice is for you to try all your possible best and comply with all the required procedures as issued by me which will help in seeing this matter through and then you will start proper investment of your fund. I have completed the negotiation and full understanding to this subject matter with the Messer the Boss of Federal Reserve Bank, New York whom is in charge of every wires and the exchange monetary control team on this same subject matter as well.

To keep the going good all you have to do now is for you to arrange and settle the official fee of the $580 which is the only thing and the last requirement for your fund to be cleared because if this transaction does not undergo clearance in United State system that means the proper procedure are not followed. Go and make sure you send the money today because we must make sure we get this matter resolved today.

Please respond urgently and let me know when you are sending the fee. I can be reach via this important phone number direct incase you will like to speak with me, please contact me ASAP on this important number: (917) 652-7317

Thanks you and God Bless,

Regards,

Ms. Geneva
Tel: (917) 652-7317

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!