Tuesday, February 7, 2012

David Jones / Next of Kin Scammer

X-Originating-IP: [66.85.142.95]
From: David Jones david.jones@hearfish.net
Subject: RE: Urgent mail
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 00:26:25 +0000

Thank you for responding to my email. I am an auditor working for private financial firms and in the course of my work, I have located an account in a bank here in UK that has been dormant since 1999. However no next of kin was named on the account and the owner is deceased. Further investigations revealed that there are no relatives listed. The next action to be taken by the bank is that the money deposited in the account == 5 million British pounds will be liquidated back to the government.

This is where i need your help. Since you share a similar name with the original owner of the account and with the help of a lawyer here we can procure documents from the probate registry to make sure the money is transferred to you as the next of kin. The process will require the following;

1. Acquisition of a probate letter with your name.

2. Filing for the claim with the bank.

3. Transfer process.

The reason for this is to make the process legal and a lawyer will act as your attorney on the issue so you do not have to be present. I will also aid the transfer process when the documentation is complete. I will require you to support me financially as the process will cost about 40, 000 pounds to complete. However, i will only request for you financial assistance when it is time to file the claim with the bank. At this time the probate letter would have been ready and you will be able to confirm the transaction with the bank. I would prefer it this way as i know trust may be an issue for you as you have never met me before.

After the process is complete, all i ask is 50% after the transfer. I urge you to consider this request as it would be done in a matter of 3-4weeks and is a life changing opportunity. Please this is not some random email sent out and I have thought about this carefully.

Let me know your decision and feel free to ask me any questions

David Jones

+44 - 793 701708 / +44 793 701708

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!