Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Robert E. Roberts / consignment scam

From:"Omar Barshaf" omarbarshaf@hotmail.com
To: undisclosed-recipients

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Mr. Robert E. Roberts, I am the Diplomat that brought your Consignment (ATM CARD) from Nigeria under the instruction of Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Please see the attached U.S. Custom and Border Protection Form and fill in accordingly and return to me with the sum of $98.00(Ninety Eighty US Dollars) only.

I inform you to hasten up in filling of the Declaration Form that was sent to me by the Custom and Border Protection here. We just received an instruction from them right now instructing all Parcel Declaration to be finalized by 20Th December 2011.

In view of this, I advice you to hasten up and fill the form as directed so as to bit the deadline as stated. Please be informed that these statutory regulations MUST be applied prior to arrival to your state.

However, I am obliged to do as instructed by US authority/Law without further delay. If you need more details, do not hesitate to ask me. Please endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible as it will help us to facilitate the delivery arrangements.

Confirm the receipt of this message and call me +1 216 744 9513, send the fee to reach me by my name ROBERT E. ROBERTS, Address: TORONTO OHIO USA .

Note: Asian and European parcel will be despatched immediately after delivery in America , contact the governor Central bank of Nigeria by the information below for your ATM CARD Activation PIN Number.

Mallam Sanusi Lamiod Sanusi
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
Email: infocenbannigeria@gmail.com
Telephone: +234 8053694478

Feel free to contact me on my private email: robertroberts09@live.com

Looking forward to meet with you soonest,

Yours in Service,


Robert E. Roberts/ Omar Barshaf.
(Senior Diplomatic Agents)

NB: Kindly reconfirm your delivery address again, Telephone number(s) with a copy of your I.D for easy identification on arrival to your state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!