Saturday, September 3, 2011

Frank Mensah

Received: from [41.218.229.117] by web28511.mail.ukl.yahoo.com Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 12:04:23 +0100 (BST)
From: Frank Mensah frank.mensah@rocketmail.com
Subject: Good News
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Dear,

COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON.

This is Frank Mensah writing to you once again,

Thank you for the assistance rendered to me when i was really in need, it is a thing of joy to inform you that finally, I have succeeded in collecting the money at Long last.

Hope this mail find you in an excellent condition of health. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from United Kingdom Presently I'm in United Kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in getting those funds that later failed some how, I have compensated you with the sum of one million five hundred thousand usd. Now contact my secretary her email address is (lilian.anthony@hotmail.com) tel +233 278 891 791 ask her to send the money to you the sum of( $1.2 million) united state dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.. So feel free and get in touch with her and instruct her where to send the money to you.

Please do let me know immediately if you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. I'm very busy here with my investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand. This money, I have left it for you to my Secretary Ms Lilian Anthony, I have no time for myself because we are very busy so get in touch with her now and tell her where and how to send your money to you without any delay. you can call me direct on my line +447045781022

Sincerely
Frank Mensah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!