Monday, August 1, 2011

Miss Ken Majer

kenneth_godwill@yahoo.com

Hello darling,

How are you today?,l hope you are fine,my day is very boring over here in Dakar
Senegal.we are not allowed to go out from the camp.
Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Rev.(STEVEN ADAMS) ,who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp.

He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Honey i want to let you know that colour and age don't matter in life what mattes is love trust and understanding, i will like to meet you face to face .

please you can call me with this Revrend number (+221773942302 / +221 773942302 ) As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country (Senegal).

I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.

My favorite language is FRANCH, is speak English little,Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

Please listen to this, i have Will writen to my father and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $ 4.5 (Four Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep the secret to yourself and don't disclose it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money, if people gets to know about it.

But before I give you further information about this fund, i will like to know your full data;ie

1. Your full name
2. Your contact and residential address.
(3). Your phone number
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Your's forever in love Miss Ken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!