Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jame Walter

Received: 196.29.105.9, Internetghana Ltd., Ghana
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dr James Walter jameswal24@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Please get Back To Me

Hello Sir ,

Thank you for responding to my proposal. I must first confess to you that i do not know you and you do not know me either. For the success of this business I need a foreigner to perfect it hence I contacted you. I want you to know that this transaction is risk free there will be no problem because like i said we are going to follow the legal way to conclude the transfer of the money to your account, it will be done in a legal form. like i said in my very first email,

You are going to stand as the next of kin to the account, you should not worry i am going to perfect everything here,

To achieve the funds transference, I have mapped out the underneath steps for the successful transfer of this money to your account.

(1)I will program your names on the Database of the entire bank as the bona fide beneficiary of the funds by putting your name as the next of kin to the account.

(2) With your names duly programmed on our bank's database as the next of kin, i will send draft application which you will fill and send to me or direct to the bank. The application will starts that you want the account to be closed and the total money transferred to your account abroad.

(4) You will have 30% of the total sum of money for your assistance.

With the above structures, you practically become the next of kin to the account. When you therefore apply to my head office for closure of the account/transfer of the funds to your designated bank account, the scenario would wear the context of a foreigner who wants his account closed and the funds transferred to him abroad.

If you concur with this proposal, kindly get back to me with copy of your ID or passport, your physical address, telephone number and I shall do the necessary documentations and get you informed appropriately on the way forward. My Direct telephone number is +233-24-72-10-755 / +233 247210755 for your information. I will be expecting your call.

Regards,
Jame Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!