Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dr Thomas Brown

Return-Path: test@c3china.com
X-Originating-IP: [210.169.150.187]
Reply-To: alfredthomas101@gmail.com
From: "Dr Thomas Brown" test@c3china.com
Subject: CONTACT MR ALFRED THOMAS IMMEDIATLY!!!!
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 19:21:23 -0400

I am happy to inform you about My success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new Partner from United States Of America. Presently I am in Bolivia for investment projects with my own Share of The total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts you Made in getting your winnings sent to your delivery details i.e Delivery address,mobile number despite that it Failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary in Lagos his name is (Mr Alfred Thomas)

Find below his contact information.

Name: Mr Alfred Thomas
E-mail: alfredthomas101@gmail.com
Telephone number: +2348125779519

Ask him to send you the total $850,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS) certified bank Check, which I raised in your favour for your Compensation for all the past efforts you have made in receiving your winnings.

In this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So Feel free And get in touche with my secretary and give him your address where
to send The check to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Check to enable us share the Joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here Because of the investment projects, which the new partner and me are having at hand.

finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the secretary on Your behalf to receive that money. So feel free to get in touch with him
(Mr Alfred Thomas) without any delay.

Best regards,
Dr Thomas Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!