Monday, July 25, 2011

Mr. David M Lee, ATM Master Card Delivering Department, Bank of America

Originating IP: 46.166.129.42, SANTREX-INTERNET-SERVICES, London, UK
From Mr. David M. Lee. davidmle@accountant.com
Please Call me. Office Line: 254 296 8048 (9Am - 5Pm) Tel: 254 522 8968
Monday, July 25, 2011 11:16 AM

Hello how was your weekend? Hope all is well. Please what is keep you not to send the needed fee $98, please I have done my best to cover you up, if you don’t need my assistance again let me know so that I will stop going through all this.

I have told you for the last time that this is the only thing keeping this card and you will not understand because of your past; please let us complete this project.

The Bank of America Phoenix, Arizona 85032, United States has given you two options on how to make the payment $98.

Option one, sending the fee through their agent Bank of America Account Arizona.

Option two, sending the fee through Western Union or Money Gram money transfer it will be accepted if required.

We advice you to choose one of the option you prefer to make the payment for the delivering of your card.

Please get back to me.

Mr. David M Lee,
ATM Master Card Delivering Department.
Bank of America Texas USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!