Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mary A. Wilfred.

Originating IP: 41.206.82.56, AF NET Internet Services, Abidjan 11, Cote d'Ivoire
From: Miss mary missmary1@yahoo.cn
Subject: From Miss. Mary A. Wilfred
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 9:24 AM

From Miss. Mary A. Wilfred

I am Miss. Mary A. Wilfred, 19 years old; it is my wish to contact you for a business venture which I want to establish with you in your country. There's huge amount of money Three Million dollars ($3,000,000) my late father deposit in a bank here in my country before his death.

My late father Mr Romaric Wilfred acquired this money from his Cocoa farm, My father died as a result of political problems my Father was killed by the Pro-Gbagbo Supporters I have decided to move this fund from my country and to invest this fund in your country for my safety and for the safety of the fund; please I need your assistance to move this fund from here to your country for investment.

If you are willing and ready to help me financially, to obtain the legal papers to move the fund to your country, I promise to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance after the successful delivery of the fund to your country.

After you take 20% out of the fund for your assistance then the remaining 80% we will invest it in any profitable venture in your country both of us will share the profit from the investment equally.

Please indicate your willingness to help me out save my life and this fund out of my problem country and I promise to be honest with you. I will give you more details concerning the transaction as you contact me, with your contact details such as: Your Full Names, Home and Country Address, Direct Telephone Number, Photo.

Best regards,
Miss. Mary A. Wilfred.
+22567718106

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!