Monday, July 25, 2011

Jerry Mpondo / Kwazulu-Natal Branch / South Africa

Jerry Mpondo jerrympondo1@yahoo.com
7 Dube STREETDURBAN
4000, SOUTH AFRICA
Tel.27 72 968 42 45 / +277 729684245
email:jerrympondo1@yahoo.com

ATTENTION: THE PRESIDENT

Dear Sir, / Madam

I am the Principal Auditor of Department of Minerals and Energy support of South Africa, Kwazulu-Natal Branch. I have in my possession the sum of US$15,5 million for transfer into a reliable and dependable foreign account. The above sum is an over estimated / surplus amount of recent contract awarded to a foreign firm. Meanwhile, the original contractor has been paid. I now seek your assistance for the easy transfer of this excess fund as the beneficiary to enable me put claim on the above sum.

Furthermore, I will give you 30% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% will be mapped put as refund for any local and international expenses incurred during the transaction and the remaining 65% will be for my investment in your country.
Finally, you are expected to call me back immediately so that I will fax you supplementary agreement on payment where you are expected to fill in your bank information where you want the fund to go to and then fax it back to me.
I will meet you in person as soon as the fund arrives in your account and if you have any questions, kindly sent a mail to my personal Email for clarification of issues.

Best regards
Jerrympondo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!