Thursday, July 28, 2011

Favour Adom

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:12:31 -0700
Subject: PLEASE READ MY MESSAGE VERY CAREFULLY FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.
From: Favour Adom favouradom1@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Greetings to you and your family.

In-fact to tell you the truth,i am so delighted about your message to me may the good Lord in his infinite mercy enlarge your coast for good this season Amen. If you can go through my message again you will understand my plight and why i contacted you,i explained myself and i can be reached on +233246980094.

Remember i am only doing this business with you in confident`s hoping that nobody will betray each other at the end of this transaction,let me reassure you that there is no risk practically involved in this,all i want you to do is to stand claim as the original depositor of thefunds as a staff of this bank i don't have direct access over the funds that is why i contacted to assist me. Like i told you in my first message,this funds is generated in my branch after the annual account of my branch(2010),as the manager of the branch i placed it in what we call(ESCROW) call account, in brief escrow call account is an account without a beneficiary.

All i want from you is to apply to my head office demanding them to close your account and transfer your funds into your designated bank in your country or your business area as the case maybe it is a bank to bank transfer.If you agree to work with me i will send to you an application from my bank demanding my head office to transfer your funds before you send it to my head office you will send to me first a copy of the (FILLED) application to enable me store your information in our data base here in my branch where this fund is generated as the original beneficiary before you send it to my head office remember dont mention my name to my head office for them not to raise an eyebrows on the fund.

I have the deposit slip the bank will request of you, i told you the source of the fund and everything about this business should be confidential. Just call me for more details i will appreciate your call.when i hear from you i will send to you a text of application for us to proceed, here in Ghana it will only take three working days (72hrs) to transfer the funds depending on our seriousness. After our success i would like you to introduce me into a lucrative business in your country as i cannot come back here with such amount because the authority here will question me on the source of the money,i promise to offer you 30% of the total fund.

Please, dont mention my name to my head office or to anybody for the sake of my life, job and for them not to raise eyebrows on the fund,there is no risk practically involved i promised, i have paid for the transfer charges before contacting you,just stand claim and apply to my head office,i will provide the deposit slip my bank will demand of.

I wish you the best as we are about to start a life relationship.I
have attached my identification,i need yours for better understanding.

Await your urgent response.

God bless and best regards to your family.

Favour Adom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!