Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mr. James Peter / Next of Kin Scammer

"James Peter" web1939@att.net
undisclosed-recipients

Dear friend.

My name is Mr. James Peter, a Senior Staff and Regional Branch Manager here in our Bank at International Commercial Bank Ghana.

I got your information during my searcher on your Country Chambers of Commerce. I am 47 Years of Age and Married with five Lovely Kids. It may Interest you to hear that I am a Man of PEACE.

I only hope we can assist each other. I have packaged a financial Transaction that Will benefit both of us, as the Regional Bank Manager, it is my duty to send in a Financial report to my head Office in the capital City Accra at the end of each year. On the course of last year 2010 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Ten Million Five Hundred thousand United State Dollars [$10.5million] Which my Head Office, are not aware.

Then I decided to place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any Beneficiary. As an Officer of the Bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist me to receive this money into your bank account. I am willing to give you 40% of the total fund. Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is your honesty and assist me to claim as the original depositor of this fund so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account, I am going to programmed your name in the database of the Bank as the real depositor of the funds past 3 years ago and you want to close the account to be transfer back to you in your country.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Please for any further communications; get in touch with me through my Alternative email: jamespeter121@hotmail.com

Best Regards,
Mr. James Peter
Mobile +233242243463 / +233 242243463

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!