Friday, April 15, 2011

Morgan Williams

X-OriginatingIP: 41.220.69.130 (test)
From: "MORGANWILLIAMS" MORGANWILLIAMS12345@YAHOO.COM
Reply-To: morganwilliams242@gmail.com
Subject: Dearest one
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:21:48 -0500

Dearest one

I guess receiving of this mail will not be a surprise to you. I am Morgan
Williams a 21 years old boy, i am from liberia in Africa. l am the only son
of Late Dr nelson Williams, a registered gold and diamond minners. But was
assasinated during the charles taylor crises in my country,

l managed to escape to nigerial where my late father has an investement,
before my father died he told me that he deposited the Sum of (8,000.000.00)
Eight million united states Dollars in one of the bank here in nigerial,
were I am residine now,

I want you to help me for us to retrieve this fund from the bank and
transfer it to your account in your country or any safer place as you will
be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund. The reason why i want to
relocate from Nigerial, is that my late father relatives who is working for
my father here in Nigerial is trying to kill me so that they will inherit my
fathers fund.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and
industrial production. And i have made up my mind to offer you 20% out of
the total fund for your effort/compensation in assisting me.

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist
me ,indicate your interest in replying soonest. Please contact me with my
private email address at.(morganwilliams242@gmail.com )

Thanks and best regards.
MR Morgan Williams.
+2348183225798

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!