Tuesday, April 26, 2011

James Knight / Senior Policy Advisor, UK Debt Management Office (D.M.O)

Originating IP: 41.71.149.144, Visafone Communications Limited, Lagos, Victoria Island, Nigeria Frequent Scammer
From James Knight Tue Apr 26 23:23:13 2011
Return-Path: jamesknight44@aol.co.uk
Subject: Re: Exercise
From: James Knight jamesknight44@aol.co.uk

I sincerely apologize for my late response to your email message and the contents therein, I would also like to commend you for your understanding and enthusiasm towards this business and deem it necessary to intimate you that I am in the best position to advise you authentically regarding what is obtainable for the positive completion of this project that does not only require your support and co-operation but also your trust.

However, I shall provide a memorandum of understand which will bind us together as partners as I will also like a transparent business relationship between us. I humbly implore your esteemed self to give this transaction the utmost priority it deserves considering what each party stands to gain once the transaction is successfully completed. It is evident that the transaction is symbiotic, this is to say that it should be pursued with every sense of enthusiasm and zeal from both ends. I will be embrace your sincere advise on the areas of investment with my own share of the funds hence it can bring a good turnover.

Moreso, Be rest assured that this transaction is absolutely risk free and if we work together then we will certainly actualise this project within 5 working days, but I need your concrete assurance that you will treat this project with honesty and absolute confidentiality because I have earned so many accolades for my selfless and unprejudiced service.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this communiqué stating your direct telephone number as authorization for me to proceed with the Deed of Agreement.

Looking forward to your enthusiastic and swift response.

Feel free to call me on tel : +44 77000 74684 for further briefing or clarifications.

Cordially,

James Knight.

_______________________

From: James Knight
Subject: Exercise
To:
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2011, 6:18 PM

Attn: Beneficiary.

Acting on my capacity as the Senior Policy Advisor of UK Debt Management office (D.M.O) been the newly authorized body responsible for the settlement of all the
outstanding payments due from Africa and Europe.

Inferring from our verification exercise as mandated by the Financial Services Authority (F.S.A - UK) and U.N International Financial Investigation Unit,
startling observations were made as indicated by abnormalities detected within the initial payment processes you embarked upon in the past through various
payment approach. Moreover, I even found out that you have spent a reasonable amount of money in trying to actualize your goal of been paid which did not even
reflect in your payment file.

However, I deem it necessary to notify your esteemed self that I have devised a means that will benefit the both of us immensely in the mean time if utilized
accordingly. Hence considering the circumstances at hand, your funds will not be released on time until all the abnormalities are rectified which at the moment
is not feasible going by the lapses created by your representatives in the past.


This offer arose from the cash call reserve vault under my care, it is a total sum of US$ 44,000.000 (Forty Four million, United States Dollars), which will be
shared between you and I in the ratio of 50%-50% hence the said sum is not in any way related to your previous payment claim, rather it is a left over from
the allocated sum used in paying local and foreign beneficiaries and it is directly under my custody. I am offering you this because I have seen that you
are a committed beneficiary.

I look forward to hearing from you upon receipt of this message to enable us utilize this opportunity will benefit both parties a great deal.

Regards,

James Knight.
Senior Policy Advisor, UK Debt Management Office (D.M.O).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!