Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mr. Nicholas Walter (Next of Kin Scam)

Originating IP: 41.184.52.96, ipNX NIGERIA LIMITED, Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 08:38:46 -0800 (PST)
From: "Mr.Walter Nicholas"
Subject: Thanks for your reply


Hello,

How are you doing today, hope fine? Thanks for your reply , please you have to understand that I have sent you this business deal proposal, which is planed to be legitimately executed. Once again thank you for your interest and willingness in the execution of this one in a life time deal. What I need from you is to assist me in claiming the US$40,000,000.00 been deposited in our bank by late Engr.Philip N.Gonende that lost his life on Monday, December 23, 2002 in the Ukrainian An-140 Aircraft Crash. I want us to secure this fund and use it for a better investment instead of the management of our bank declaring it to the war college for purchasing of ammunition that will be used for the destruction of lives and properties.

Your Country of origin does not matter, you will be presented as the next of kin to the late depositor, and we will secure on your behalf every document to proof you a legitimate next of kin depositor. An affidavit of claim will be obtained on your name from the Federal High Court here, which will present you as a legal next of kin, after we register and file a WILL/TESTAMENT on your favor in the probate. You will help me to invest my share into a profitable business there in your Country. You are guaranteed 100% risk free involvement in this deal, as I will be guiding you on every step to be taken, your presence here in Nigeria will not be needed before this fund will be transferred into the bank account that you will provide. All that I need from you is your maximum assistance both morally and otherwise, you are to act as instructed to do.

Now for this transaction to come true, send to me very clearly all the requested information as stated in my previous mail (proposal), such as your (1) Your full Names (2) Contact Address (3) Date of birth (4) Occupation(5) Your Direct Tel & Fax Numbers (6) Name of Bank (7) Address of Bank(8) Account Number (9) Routing Code No, # or Swift Code number. for the smooth transfer of the fund for the smooth transfer of the fund.

For us to see a hitch free one, it goes thus:

(1) Confidentiality: this is highly needed thereby keeping sealed lips in every step taken you should not disclose this business to anybody until the money is confirmed in your account. I will be in your country with the original documents covering the money before the money get to your account, then we can be able to go into sharing of the money tentatively and you will introduce me to a lucrative business in your country were my share will be invested.

(2) Terms and conditions: for rendering these services, we have decided that 50% of the total sum will be given to you, 50% will be for me.

(3) Constant communication: you should always get in touch with me to know the next step to be taken, to know the progress of the deal however.

(4) Co-operation: you should act accordingly thereby working like a team to achieve success in this deal.

My friend, I am giving you trust in this deal and promise that I will not disappoint you in any form, you should also trust me and act as instructed. I will want you to send to me very urgent the above-mentioned info. After reading this mail.

Please feel free in contacting me on this tel number +234-802-427-6943 / +234 8024276943 for more oral clarification; You have to understand that this deal desires utmost confidentiality; I will appreciate your phone call as soon as you receive this mail.

God bless you and waiting to hear from you, make sure that you send your next mail via this address only.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Nicholas Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!