Monday, November 1, 2010

Mrs.Mary Mbakwe. / Dying

Originating IP: 41.138.183.140, VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN1, Visafone Communications Limited, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, simon@cybaaspace.net
Return-Path:
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 23:36:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mrsmary Mbakwe
Subject: Re: Dearest one in christ

My Dear Beloved One,

Thanks for your reply, I thank you very much for writing back and considering the proposal of helping me reach the many helpless and homeless people in our world, I know that for having a good heart, you are already blessed. Everything i told you about this claim is real and legal.

I may not know you or meet you, but i have a strong believe you are some one with the fear of Humanity and have a good heart, thats the more reason I want you to carry out this task. Do you know that there are millions are there who have not eaten for days? and there are several millions widows and children who have no home or future? and there are many now living with HIV AIDS, CANCER and have no money to get life drugs, these are the people i want us to reach out to. With your logistic contribution and my financial contribution, We can put a smile in the face of these people and if not write our names in the Book of this World but in the Book of the World beyond.

These people may never know us, but our names will be written in their heart forever, Think of us saving from the father to the mother, to their children and their children children, just by our little effort and kindness. Life is so short, let make meaning of the little time we have to spend and add value and smile to the less priviledge, afterall We came with nothing and We shall go with nothing.

As regards the fund, It is deposited with in Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, I have contacted my husband attorney here, the person of BARRISTER CHRIS UCHE, He will be working with you, handling all legal aspect of the transaction of the fund, till the fund gets to you.

His contact is below.

BARRISTER CHRIS UCHE
PRINCIPAL PARTNER
UCHE'S ASSOCIATES.
EMAIL:barrister_chrisuche_chambers@ymail.com
Tel:234-8082653482 / 234 8082653482

You can contact him by email right now, so that he can give you futher details as well as guide you to the fund. Also I will like you to keep this project as confidencial as possible, because of my family members who are waiting for me to die so that they can inherit my husband wealth, all this is because I do not have children for my late husband. My attorney will be sending you the legal document of the fund on the receipt of your mail.You can send your phone number to him when writting to him.


Remain Blessed.
In His Service
Mrs.Mary Mbakwe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!